Sonance Professional Series PS-C83RWT is a 70V/100V/8 Ohm selectable In-Ceiling Woofer that features a one-piece bezel-less grille that is magnetically secured and allows for a one-step painting process to simplify installation and minimize visual distraction.
The optional Square Grille Adapter allows speakers to match the aesthetic of square downlights and HVAC grilles to achieve continual sight lines.
An ultra-high-excursion 8” polypropylene woofer delivers effortless and impactful low bass extension and augmentation, at any sound pressure level, making it the perfect partner for the PS-C43RT and PS-C63RT In-Ceiling Speakers.
A full-fidelity transformer delivers uncompromised sonic performance in either high (70V, 100V) or low (8 Ohm) impedance.
The PS-C83RWT features a sealed metal enclosure, integrated cable and conduit clamping, removable Euroblock connector with loop-through, swing-open connecter cover and seismic attachment. Additionally, the Sonance PS-C83RWT is certified for UL 1480 and UL 2043.
- Frequency Range (-10dB) - 32Hz – 300Hz
- Frequency Range (-3dB) - 50Hz – 150Hz
- Power Capacity - 200 Watts Continuous Program Power | 125 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity - 89 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle - 180 degrees conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q) - N/A
- Directivity (DI) - N/A
- Rated Maximum SPL - 110dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet) average, 116dB peak
- Rated Impedance - 8 Ohms nominal, 6 Ohms minimum
- Transformer Taps - 120W, 60W, 30W, (15W 70V)
- Crossover Point - 150Hz
- Overall Dimension - 11.06” Diameter x 9.84” Depth (281mm x 250mm)
- Cut Out Dimension - 10.125” (257mm)
- Net Weight - 12 lbs (5.44kg) each
- Shipping Weight - 18 lbs (8.61kg) each
- Unit of Measure - Each
- Grille - Supplied with bezel-less white grille. Optional black grille, or square adapter with black or white grille
- LF Driver - 8” (203mm) Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- HF Driver - N/A
- Input Connector - Four pin Euroblock with loop output connections
- Knockout - One, side mounted .75”
- Safety Agency - UL 1480, UL 2043, NFPA 90A, NFPA 70
- Maximum Ceiling Thickness - 1.732” (44mm)
- Suspension Points - One, on top surface