The Onkyo 9.2 Net AV Receiver is a budget-friendly A/V receiver with the core power needed for 7.2.4-ch* Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X® playback at THX® Certified Select™ theatre reference volume. It will enhance the jaw-dropping spectacle of 4K HDR video as it unfolds on screen.
Dynamic Audio Amplification blends high current with patented noise-reduction technology to achieve fluent transients, superb detail resolution, and wide 5 Hz–100 kHz frequency response.
Music from any source is emotionally involving, from Hi-Res Audio to LP records to multi-room network music via Chromecast built-in, FlareConnect™, and DTS Play-Fi® technology. With 11.2-multichannel pre-outs, powered Zone 2 and powered Zone 3 speaker outputs, it’s easy to configure a reliable home-theater layout and audio distribution setup that suits you.
The Onkyo TX-RZ730 streamlines entertainment with future-ready HDMI® handling Dolby Vision™, HLG, and HDR10 formats. Premium AccuEQ Advance room-acoustic calibration with multi-point measurement ensures balanced sound. Just relax and soak up the magic only an Onkyo can deliver.
- 175 W per channel
- THX® Certified Select™ theater-reference sound quality
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 5 Hz–100 kHz reproduction
- 5.2.4-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® (7.2.4-ch with external amp)
- HDMI® 7 In (1 Front*1), Main Out, and Sub/Zone 2 Out*2 supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision™, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 pass-through
- Works with Sonos*
- Chromecast built-in
- Works with the Google Assistant
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, DTS Play-Fi® technology, FlareConnect™, AirPlay, Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer(Deezer HiFi*), TuneIn*3
*1 Front HDMI input does not support 4K/60Hz/RGB/4:4:4/4:2:2. *2 Sub/Zone 2 HDMI does not support ARC or CEC. *3 Availability of services may vary with region. Subscription may also be required.
* Requires a free firmware update.
- Dimensions: 435 mm (W) x 177 mm (H) x 379.5 mm (D)
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- 3 years Warranty