Terms and Conditions:
The quotation is subject to the following Terms and Conditions unless varied in writing and accepted by AV Installation Specialists.
Pricing is subject to variation without notice.
Upon acceptance of the quotation by the customer in writing or by electronic means, AV Installation Specialist reserves the right to confirm supply of the agreed goods and services and prices after 7 days after acceptance and if the model or series quoted changes then AV Installation Specialist will deliver the available model or series.
Upon acceptance of the quotation the customer will pay a deposit of up to 80% of the value of the goods to be provided.
The customer is responsible for any credit card fees and or charges.
Cancellation: After acceptance of the quotation by the customer a cancellation charge of 80% of the labour costs and any cost associated with returning goods to the supplier will be charged to the customer if they cancel within 24 hours on the agreed delivery and installation date. These costs will be deducted from the deposit and the balance to be refunded to the customer.
- Power: regulated clean 240AC power and insulated ground provided.
- Equipment Installation: Customer to provide space to mount and install AV Installation Specialist equipment including being responsible for removal of any obstacles or furniture. Unless specified racks, cabinets and joinery modifications are not included.
- MATV Signals: If required, the customer is responsible for MATV equipment and systems and MATV outlets are ready for connection. AV Installation Specialist is not responsible for reception of performance quality of MATV signals.
- Parking and Entry Conditions and Requirements: Provision, permissions and costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Wall Penetrations: The customer will obtain all necessary approvals and unless agreed in writing. AV Installation Specialist does not provide chasing, drilling, making good or painting.
AV Installation Specialists warrants:
- Services: Any faults or defects caused by installation workmanship are covered for twelve (12) months from the date of delivery and installation including two (2) technical support call free of charge.If the customer requires a site visit after installation a minimum call out charge of $119 is to be paid in advance. AV Installation Specialist provides factory finishes for equipment supplied from manufacturers and is not responsible for faulty equipment or parts supplied by the manufacturer.
- Delivery and Installation: The date for delivery and installation services is an estimate only. AV Installation Specialist business hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Work required outside these hours may be charged at overtime rates. AV Installation Specialist will not be liable for loss or damage suffered for failure or inability to meet the date
- Variations: AV Installation Specialist will advise the customer of the cost of any customer requested variations for approval before proceeding with installation services.
AV Installation Services will interface to existing IT systems making best endeavours to provide functionality but accepts no responsibility for performance and any rectification work required, as a result of inaccurate or incorrect design issues. This may result in additional charges to be approved by the customer before proceeding with installation services